In order to support our growth, we are looking for a qualified and ambitious for our design and work preparation at the site Lauffen aN
Designer (m / w)
Extricom Extrusion is part of the CPM Extrusion Group with locations in the US and China. We develop twin screw extruders, ring extruders, compounding systems and produce spare extruders of any kind.
- Construction of spare parts for twin-screw extruders & ring extruders
- Create drawings and measurements
- Create assembly drawings and assemblies incl. Parts list
- Equipment design and monitoring
- Project and article attachment in the ERP system
- Execution of projects in the group of companies
- Successfully completed studies (FH / BA / Uni) in mechanical engineering or comparable training as a mechanical engineering technician
- Solid user knowledge in Autodesk Inventor, AutoCad and MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP B1 is desirable
- Good process understanding
- Openness to new technologies
- Fluent English spoken and written and preferably in another foreign language
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- We offer you an exciting and varied activity in a pleasant working environment and attractive compensation.
- You can work with a high degree of personal responsibility and you can expect a future-proof position in an innovative company.