To support our growth, we are looking for a qualified and ambitious for our service / technical department in Lauffen aN
Service technician (m / w)
Extricom Extrusion is part of the CPM Extrusion Group with locations in the US and China. We develop twin-screw extruders, ring extruders, compounding systems and produce spare parts for twin-screw extruders.
- Support of the experimental operation in our pilot plant with conversion of our experimental plants as well as the execution of experiments.
- Stand-alone installation and commissioning (after extensive familiarization phase) of extruders and extrusion lines at home and abroad.
- Implementation of assembly and service assignments as well as instruction and training of operating personnel.
- Ideally, you have a vocational training as a mechatronics engineer or industrial electronics engineer and have already gained initial experience as a service technician.
- You have good command of spoken and written English and ideally have knowledge of another foreign language.
- Knowledge of PLC controls B & R and Siemens S7 would be desirable.
- They are ready to travel and gladly in the service on the way.
- A well-groomed appearance, the ability to solve technical problems directly at the customer's site and a very good teamwork complete your profile ..
- We offer you an exciting and varied activity in a pleasant working environment and attractive compensation.
- You can work with a high degree of personal responsibility and you can expect a future-proof position in an innovative company.