Regional Sales Manager (m/f)
Under the direction of the Director of Sales, the purpose of this job is to develop long-term effective partnerships with key customers in order to meet and exceed customer expectations and to secure the success and profitability of CPM Century Extrusion.
1. Sell CX Extrusion equipment and systems in order to meet the objectives of the company strategy and business plan, action agenda and goals.
2. Develop and build profitable new customer accounts for CX Extrusion in order to meet the objectives of the company strategy and business plan.
3. Provide effective customer service with existing and potential customers to enable the company to maximize sales and profits.
4. Establish and utilize an effective customer contact process for current and potential customers to ensure sales objectives are met.
5. Provide effective communication to internal customers to ensure on-time delivery and a quality product.
6. Develop timely and accurate sales forecasts to enable the company to develop plans and budgets for growth and investments.
7. Set up plant visits and trials at Century Extrusion and customer facilities to ensure product capabilities and product quality.
8. Participate in company sales meetings in order to increase communication, understanding, and teamwork.
9. Display at and visit trade shows scheduled for the year in order to increase visibility and secure increased sales.
10. Prepare required paperwork and reports for sales calls, weekly sales reports, expense reports, budgets, projections, action agendas and trip reports in order to meet expectations of Century Extrusion managers, team members, and customers.
Requires in-depth knowledge of theories and practices of the extrusion industry, chemistry, engineering and general working knowledge of sales and marketing.
BS in related field
Strong Interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to manage, lead and direct resources. Proven history of capitol goods sales in excess of $1MM. Ability to work under critical time deadlines and pressures
Exhibit ability for complex thought, requiring judgment to identify and analyze problems, establish objectives and to evaluate programs.